Katelyn Tan | A Singapore Beauty, Travel and Lifestyle Blogger

IDS Skincare's New Counter at Robinsons The Heeren!

Monday 25 September 2017


Other than getting your IDS Skincare products at IDS Clinic or on IDS Skincare's online shop, you can now get them in town - IDS Skincare is now at Robinsons The Heeren! Yes, you can now get your products more easily.

Btw, if you are wondering what is enHAnce, it is IDS patented ‘enHAnce’ Transcutaneous Delivery System which enables active ingredients to penetrate and be delivered into the target areas at therapeutic concentrations. This enHAnce system is in all IDS products, making their products extra effective!


For those who don't know, IDS Skincare had a makeover a few months back! I love their new packaging cause they look so classy - pearl white and silver!

Hyper-Pigmentation

I use every single product in this range. I have really sensitive skin so I always double cleanse my skin to ensure there's really nothing left on my skin - when I say double cleanser, I use micellar water and cleansing milk. The rest are self-explanatory hahahas. They are products in my everyday skincare regime.

Anti-aging

From this range, I'm using Delicate Cleanser and Delicate Toner (yes, I'm out of the acne range!). I really like these two products cause they are really gentle (the name already says it is delicate), leaves my skin clean and it is non-drying! I only started using A-plus recently to get rid of some marks and I don't use the remaining products cause they are a little too thick for my skin type.

Acne

Yes, I use almost every single product in this range. I'm no longer using the refreshing cleanser and toner and my skin type changed. Btw, I feel the products are not only for acne skin but also for oily skin! I cannot use things that are too thick, it's like adding oil on top of skin that already generates a lot of oil (I don't like the texture of thick creams too), so I really like this series! The ones more for acne are the Spot Control Gel and Probiotic Mask.


Previously they were giving away their travel-sized products at the counters! You can try your luck to pop by and see if they are still giving away these cute miniatures. Maybe they can consider selling some travel sized / trial sets too? Hint hint. I will definitely get my hands on it so I don't have to transfer or carry full-sized products when I travel.

When you visit them at their counter, remember to get their products and enjoy special promotions - spend $350 to receive a Bright & Glow treatment (30mins) or spend $550 to receive a Rejuvenate & Renewal treatment (45mins). Limited redemptions, while stocks last, terms & conditions apply.

Join me and IDS Skincare for your skin transformation, I hope everyone can feel confident enough to leave the house with no make-up!

IDS Skincare

IDS Skincare @ Robinsons The Heeren
260 Orchard Road, Level 1, Singapore 238855

For online purchase at IDS Skincare online shop, quote "katelyn5" for $5 off for purchases above $80 or "katelyn25" for $25 off for purchases above $250.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Post a Comment